All transactions are strictly cod, unless otherwise stated or agreed upon in writing. Customers who wish to open accounts with us will be subject to thorough screening and background checks. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified in writing.
Terms of accounts will be strictly 30 days from date of invoice. Failure to adhering to these terms will result in repossession of goods as well as legal action being taken
A minimum of 48 hours will apply. Immediate collection by customers can be arranged at their own cost. No liability will be accepted once goods have left our premises.
7 day exchange on audio visual and small appliances only.
- Customers are to produce:
- items in original condition,
- original sales slip, and
- original packaging.(where possible)
Faulty items that fall within the guarantee period will be repaired by the supplier within 35 working days as per suppliers terms and conditions of use.
- Mas furniture and appliances will not be held responsible for deliveries accepted by 3rd parties at addresses stipulated on invoice.
- Out of stock items and special orders to be delivered on availability of stock. A customer complains will be entertained within 24 hours of delivery.
- No returns will be accepted on marked down items
- Right of admission is reserved